Sunday, November 30, 2008

For the Holidays....

dining room ready for thanksgiving!

new stumps...


robots!!!


my new favorite....







I am so excited that the holidays are here! We had a fabulous Thanksgiving with our families and Jeff cooked an amazing meal. His food never disappoints and this year was definitely no exception....the menu was huge and it was all delicious. I ate way too much and induced myself into a food coma by dessert (which was homemade personal cheesecakes with banana flambe' and cinnamon ginger ice cream). YUM. I also really enjoyed my few days off and got to work re-building my inventory after the recent shows. I made a couple of new robots (I love the gray and orange one!) and several new sticks and stumps. I am trying to work hard to restock my etsy shop which has been low on inventory for a while now. Check out the shop for all the new stuff....more coming soon!










Wishing everyone a Happy Holiday season...can you believe tomorrow is December already???? I can't wait to get our tree!

No comments: