Monday, November 10, 2008

I.C.E. is back for the holidays....




The Indie Craft Experience's Holiday Shopping Spectacular is coming up this Saturday!!! Can you believe it is already almost mid-way through November and seriously time to start thinking about gift-giving? There are going to be so many great vendors at I.C.E., including fattycakes, so come out and support your favorite indie-crafters. For the holidays, fattycakes has some fun ornaments in the works....your tree will be jealous if you don't get one! And....next week look for fattycakes at the last year of the Big Angel Blowout! My friend Abby got me hooked up with the people who do it, so I'm excited to participate and to shop for myself and friends. Find out more information on ICE at http://ice-atlanta.com. Dates for the Big Angel Blowout are Nov. 15th(Pre-view), Nov. 16th, Nov. 17th, and Nov. 18th. At Whitespace814 Edgewood Ave.Atlanta, GA30307. See you all there!

No comments: