Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Countdown is on...



So I've definitely been really busy lately trying to tie up all the loose ends for the show. It will be here so soon! And....we're going away to the beach next week so I really have to plan what I can work on there and what I have to do when I get back. We are planning to set up a mock version of the booth the weekend that we get back from vacation to test flow, etc. I got my booth assignment and I am booth #83 which is on a corner, so it should be nice! I made the banner tonight and I thought it turned out pretty cute for my low-budget version. We are just going to add grommets and sew up the bottom. I spent last Sunday sewing whales on the machine, since that was something I can't do at the beach......the final count was 12. Pretty good for half a day of work! I used all my polyfill on them (8 bags!) so I have to make a craft run to get more before the beach. Still on my list of things to make are: more robots, assemble cacti, toast+poop keychains, grab bags....and I'm sure there is lots more.


I can't wait for vacation....it's going to be wonderful!

No comments: