Friday, June 6, 2008

It's here!!! The Indie Craft Experience


So tomorrow is the Indie Craft Experience! I am really excited and proud of all the work I managed to do in such a short period. I have tons of new inventory that hasn't been on Etsy just for the fair. Whatever doesn't sell tomorrow will be posted on Etsy next week so that should give my shop a much needed face-lift. I have been ignoring it a bit in prep for the fair. I took the day off today to tie up all my loose ends. I got lots done already, but there is still more to do!

Here are a few pictures of some of the new stuff for tomorrow. Check back for my re-cap and to see how the booth turned out! I haven't had to talk about how fabulous vacation was either, so stay tuned for some pictures from that including all the great mid-century homes on Jekyll Island!

Felt Cactus Garden!!!

My new favorite Felt-bot! I want to keep him so bad...I love his color!

Look for the fattycakes booth tomorrow! It is going to be a hot but beautiful June day! Look up more info about the event here This has great info on where to park, etc for the event. It starts at 11 in Centennial Olympic Park....see you all there!

No comments: