Sunday, June 8, 2008

I.C.E. was a hit!

Jeffo and Lerv manning the booth.









We had a great time yesterday at the Indie Craft Experience! fattycakes got tons of positive feedback and people are loving the cacti and poop pins....my top sellers of the day! We exceeded my goal for the day and all in all it was a wonderful first craft fair. A very special thanks to Shannon and Christy of I.C.E. for organizing such a fantastic event! Thanks to everyone who came by the fattycakes booth and especially those who took home a friend! I truly appreciate your business! And...last but not least a super thanks to my lovely husband Jeff and brother Lervis for manning the booth and being my hype men (your giant felt clock pendants are on their way)! I couldn't have done it without you guys!

Check the shop soon for all the great felties that were left....they need homes too!

4 comments:

Lesley said...

wow! the booth looks amazing! you must have some sore fingers girl! i'm so so proud of you!

Atlanta Modern said...

Thanks Les! I'm certain I will have athritis one day, but until then....more felties are on the way!

herding tapeworms said...

You guys rock. We were 3 (or 4?) booths down from you at ICE and it was so hard to stay away from the felt poop. I need to work that into my budget. Here's another picture for your collection

Atlanta Modern said...

I loved your booth too! I have you bookmarked and I need to add you on flickr...your stuff is awesome!