Monday, June 9, 2008

My I.C.E. Purchase





So since I was trying to make money at the craft fair, I only bought one thing.....but I really love the one thing I bought! I made a lap around the booths and noted some things that I wanted to maybe go back and buy, but when I saw this little guy I didn't think twice. Isn't he the cutest? Squirrelly Girl had all the letters of the alphabet with different cute animals. I love her illustrations, too...check out her site! Woodland creatures are just the best! The talent at the fair was great though, and if I had been there to shop I would have definitely filled my (re-usable, eco-friendly) tote bag up with goodies to bring home with me.

I also made this purchase today to celebrate my first craft fair/profit! I already love it so much. I am definitely having a better week this week than last, so yay for that!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

yay for better weeks and rewards! thanks again for my cute little birdie!!